Track is a fall sport in Cherry Creek. Each school has 5 dual track meets and the season ends with the District Track meet against every middle school in the district.
The cost for participation is $60.
Please fill out and print this Athletic Emergency Card to turn in before practice. You may also email the completed form to Julie Cummings.
- develop and practice the skills
- build sportsmanship and team play
- every day except Friday
- there is a late bus on practice days
- If your child does not ride the bus or walk home, please arrange to pick up your child at 4:45 pm.
- Will begin as close to 4:30 as possible-some schools are further away and start times will be later those meets
- It is a good idea to bring a folding chair to dual meets
- players must ride the bus to the away meet
- there is no late bus after meets
- players are allowed to ride home with their parents after away meets- after notifying the coach
Contact Julie Cummings to purchase one or both items.
There are Sweatshirts for sale for $35 for athletes.
Parent Support t-shirts are $15.
Middle School Athletic Emergency Card
2017 TRACK (All Grade Levels)
*(8/16 Wednesday First Practice)
|8/31 ||Thurs. ||LIB ||Home|
|9/11 ||Mon.||WMS ||Home|
|9/23|| Sat. ||District Meet ||@ Stutler Bowl|