Track is a fall sport in Cherry Creek. Each school has 5 dual track meets and the season ends with the District Track meet against every middle school in the district.
The cost for participation is $60.
Please fill out and print this Athletic Emergency Card to turn in before practice. You may also email the completed form to Julie Cummings.
- develop and practice the skills
- build sportsmanship and team play
- every day except Friday
- there is a late bus on practice days
- If your child does not ride the bus or walk home, please arrange to pick up your child at 4:45 pm.
- Will begin as close to 4:30 as possible-some schools are further away and start times will be later those meets
- It is a good idea to bring a folding chair to dual meets
- players must ride the bus to the away meet
- there is no late bus after meets
- players are allowed to ride home with their parents after away meets- after notifying the coach
Contact Julie Cummings to purchase one or both items. Sale of these items support the Falcon Creek Athletic Program.
There are FALCON CREEK "PROPERTY OF" T's for sale for $10 for athletes.
Parent Support t-shirts are $15. (Limited Sizes)
Middle School Athletic Emergency Card
2018 TRACK (All Grade Levels)
*(8/15 Wednesday First Practice)
|9/22|| Sat. ||District Meet ||@ Stutler Bowl|