Our Mission: To assist in attaining the highest level of education and welfare for the entire student body of Falcon Creek Middle School through the cooperative efforts of our families, faculty, staff, and the Cherry Creek District community.
What is the PTCO?
The Falcon Creek Middle School Parent-Teacher-Community Organization (FCMS PTCO) is you. All parents, students, staff, faculty, and everyone else in our community are members of the FCMS PTCO. The FCMS PTCO is supported through the work of volunteers and donations from individuals and businesses that are committed to bringing together a strong community in support of Falcon Creek Middle School.
What does the FCMS PTCO do?
* Promotes community outreach and inclusiveness, parent-teacher-community communication, volunteerism and ensures a high-quality middle school educational experience
* Hosts Spirit Nights at local restaurants and other venues
* Sponsors the school store
* Offers fundraising activities to support the school such as the Color Battle
* Provides grants to teachers for classroom items and programs annually
* Supports supplemental enrichment programs used across all grade levels
* Hosts Teacher Appreciation activities throughout the year
* Communicates relevant and timely information throughout the community
* Organizes volunteer efforts in support of FCMS
How do I get on the email list?
The FCMS PTCO uses email to communicate with our community throughout the year. To receive these important email updates, families must opt in during the registration process. We encourage all families to choose YES (opt in) at the Parent Contact Information page, ensuring that they’ll receive both school announcements and PTCO information. If you missed your opportunity to opt in during registration, please send an email to PTOfcms@gmail.com along with your name to be added to the mailing list.
How do I get involved?
FCMS PTCO offers many levels of volunteering – anything from bringing in a food item to donate for teacher dinner during conferences, volunteering at the school store, helping with the Color Battle, being a committee chair person or even holding an office on the Executive Board. Watch the Falcon Express for Sign Up Genius links to help out.
Ready for a bit more? PTCO offers many volunteer opportunities to fit your busy schedule.
* Day time opportunities: School Store during lunch times, attending PTCO meetings, helping in the Innovation Space, CCCLN Representative, PIN Representative.
* Whenever opportunities: Communications, School Store Coordinator, Spirit Wear Coordinator, Spirit Night Coordinator and several other committee chairs. Most of the PTCO offices and chair positions have room for a co-chair. For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Jamie Bullen, at PTOFCMS@gmail.com.
PTCO GENERAL MEETINGS
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:30 am
Thursday, November 8, 2018 9:30 am
Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:30 am
Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:30 am
Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:30 am
Thursday, April 4, 2019 6:00 pm
Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:30 am